Cheap LNWR books.

Members may post here their items for sale. Please note that the LNWR Society can accept no responsibility for the outcome of any transactions negotiated via this forum. Any matters arising must be resolved between the trading parties.
Harry Jack

Cheap LNWR books.

Post by Harry Jack » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:11 pm

The Railway Correspondence & Travel Society have just reduced the prices of a couple of their old LNWR books - google "rcts books" for the complete list and ordering details.

They are:
John Goodman: L&NWR Locomotive Names, published 2002, hardback pp283, including the 49pp Sequel to LMS Locomotive Names, original price £19.95, new price £8.00.

Harry Jack: Locomotives of the LNWR Southern Division - London & Birmingham Railway, LNWR & Wolverton Loco Works, published 2001, hardback pp299, original price £27.95, new price £10.00.

(Usual disclaimer - I'm not a member of the RCTS and none of the money comes to me, nor ever did.)

Harry Jack

Re: Cheap LNWR books.

Post by Harry Jack » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Might I just add that anyone buying either of these two books should take a look at the Postscripts on this website; they contain a few additions and corrections.

And of course any other suggested corrections, queries or additional information will always be welcome by me.

Harry.