The LMS WTTs for 1926 and 1947 show all goods trains either starting from or terminating at Swansea Victoria.
Also included were one morning and one evening working from Beach Sidings and the transfer trips to the GWR.
Swansea Victoria consisted of about three roads with a smallish transfer shed - so it would seem quite challenging to carry out all the goods operations there given the amount of traffic.
South Dock does not feature in the time tables - there were two or three roads there for loading or unloading.
Beach sidings next to Paxton Street loco shed had capacity for about 350 wagons. How does it all fit together?